There is no organization where certain processes don’t take place. Every organization, regardless of its size, performance or geographical location, is a system of continuous processes. The management of business processes is an integral and complex part of a company’s management.
The main questions that a business organization should answer first are
- do you know the processes taking place at your organization?
- are you able to manage the processes taking place at your organization?
- do you have an opportunity to tobulinti the processes taking place at your organization?
Process identification, management and development is a continuous process that allows organizations to achieve their goals. Adequately and purposefully identified, managed and improved business processes shape an organization’s value to users, partners, employees, shareholders and the state.
The main business processes identification, management and development tools are:
PREPARATION OF THE EU SUPPORT DOCUMENTATION
Our specialists have accumulated more than 10 years experience in preparation of documentation required for the European Union support. Projects are being developed for organizations in different fields: production, trade, consulting, information technologies, etc.
The EU projects are prepared on request to:
- update production
- upgrade e-business processes
- provide training
- implement information systems
- promote export
- provide other services.
Having received the EU support, companies are able to:
- create innovations
- increase operational efficiency and productivity
- update technical and technological base of various fields
- improve a company’s financial situation after receiving the EU support
Besides, the competitiveness of the company is increasing, great influence and benefits for physical infrastructure are felt.
For a more detailed information, please access the following website.
We offer you a 5-step workflow:
Step 1. Project initiation and signing of an agreement with a client
- Free consultation with a specialist of our company
- Client case study
- EU support feasibility assessment
- Appointment of a project manager for documentation preparation
Step 2. Project preparation
- Identification of a problem and formation of project ideas
- Collection of information – questionnaires, etc.
- Preparation of required documentation according to particular means
- Coordination of intermediate and final results with a customer
Step 3. Presentation of a project to an agency
- Gathering of prepared documentation
- Ensuring timely submission of the prepared information according to particular means
Step 4. Project assessment
Duration: 2-3 months
- Regular communication with an agency for the evaluation of the application
- Adjustment of prepared documentation taking into account the comments
Step 5. Signing of the agreement with an agency regarding the financial support
- Decision on financing of the project and support acceptance
To ensure the project run smoothly, we offer the following project administration services:
- organization of public procurement
- preparation of payment requests
- realization of communication with the implementing agency
- ensuring of project publicity
- preparation of final report
The duration of services: 5 years (starting from the signing date of the agreement on allocation of financial support for project implementation).
OPTIMIZATION / RESTRUCTURING PLANS
The company is preparing restructuring plans. In restructuring plans, the business of a company and offered solutions for improving performance are evaluated. All decisions are directed to solving the problem. Our professionals have more than 3 years of business assessment experience.
INVESTMENT AND BUSINESS PLANS
One of the main problems faced by entrepreneurs is a financing problem. For a successful business just good ideas or activities carried out successfully are not enough. For implementation of a good idea or development of activities sphere, investments are necessary. Often, in such situations, a financing from external financing funds help.
In order to receive funding, it is essential to be able to communicate the planned development and expansion opportunities and activities targeted to identify the most appropriate funding source. Business ideas, opportunities, funding sources are described in investment, business plans, which are presented to banks, venture capital investors, foundations, credit unions, “Investment and Business Guarantees (INVEGA guarantee application), private investors (companies, natural persons), etc., in presenting applications for financing.
Business and investment plans are developed to achieve the following objectives:
- to get a loan
- to attract investors
- new ideas for modeling
- to receive the EU support
- to gain the status of a social enterprise, etc.
Upon request of a client, the specialists of our company will participate in meetings with the bank or other financial institution in the negotiations on financing conditions, will fill in application forms and will help to prepare other documents required for funding.
An investment or business plan is not just a tool to obtain financing. It enables to:
- identify strategic business decisions in an early phase
- provide guidelines for the development and expansion
Investment and business plans are prepared according to the nature of a company, considering the extent of business and its specifics. Upon request of a client, our specialists can assess the market value of a business.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Company professionals implement quality management systems in municipalities and public sector organizations. Our specialists have installed quality management systems in 3 municipalities.