Mid-level Full-stack (.Net, Node.js, Angular) developer for ERP system
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will be working in all aspects of the product, from its core infrastructure and back-end, to its custom front-end. Your role includes communication with project management team. Full-Stack developer will be key person for decision making during planning and design phases in projects, choosing infrastructure and architecture of the solutions.
The ideal person for this role is a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind, and loves to collaborate with other teams to drive the company forward.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- You have at least 3 years of hands-on experience creating public, complex systems using multiple languages.
- Proficiency with fundamental back end languages such as .Net, Node.js, and Angular.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MS SQL.
- Experienced in developing responsive, interactive websites.
- You feel at home working in a test-driven, agile team.
- You know your limits and how to work on a deadline.
- You are a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind.
- Experience in Azure is a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to take on the new challenges ahead together with the growing business.
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics is a plus.
Tools and Trade
You are comfortable using the following software and equipment in a typical workday:
- Team-based version control systems (such as Bitbucket, GitHub).
- Development frameworks and third-party libraries (such as JQuery, AngularJS). Experience in REACT JAVA Spring, Python Django is a plus.
- Relational databases (such as RESTful API, MS SQL, NoSQL).
- IDE tools MS Visual Studio, Eclipse or similar.
- Knowledge database like wiki to store special knowledge items.
- Working with task and project management tools like Trello or similar.
About the projects you will be working on
- There is an ERP system that is used by number of companies and has been developed in house. It is based on Angular, Microsft SQL and C# backend API. We are currently expanding team to further develop this system to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Business analytics and dashboards are the other areas to work on. Dashboards are made in Angular and API’s are done in node.js. This product is already running in 5+ companies and generates value to customers. Now we need to enhance security and add new features to make this product successful in global market.
About the company you will be working with
- EIP (www.eip.lt) is leading management consulting, training, project management and research company in Lithuania. Company provides high level consulting services for governmental and business sectors. EIP is one of the largest consulting companies in Lithuania and employs more than 100 business professionals. Company is specializing in implementation of high level and complex projects. EIP professionals are capable of managing more than 100 projects at one time. EIP strives for perfection at business analytics, professional and intellectual management combining with IT infrastructure. We believe that process management, digitalization and automatization will be the key for business success in near future.
- Consulting business unit is getting more and more depending on data analysis. So company expands BI team to provide more services to customers worldwide.