- Web page – an online portal eip.lt , which is available online at – www.eip.lt.
- Content – The website contains different types of information.
- JSC “Eurointegracijos projektai”, address Ukmerges str. 222, LT- 07157 Vilnius (Savanoriu av. 363-306, LT – 49425 Kaunas, Silutes road 83, LT – 91400, Klaipeda, Pramones str. 21C, LT – 76341, Siauliai) (hereinafter – “We”) provide you with access to website. We offer you to access to all kinds of content on this webpage. This content is accessible to everyone free of charge and can be used for the private purposes, in accordance with these Rules.
- User – a person who is browsing through the Web page.
The aim of this webpage – to inform visitors with company activities.
- We and other content providers reserve all copyright and other proprietary rights to any Webpage Content, Site design and software used.
- If reprinting, citing, or otherwise distributing the Web site’s content You must get our permission and add a link to the source (www.eip.lt).
- You may not modify, or remove any Content’s.
- We strive to ensure the smooth operation of the webpage; however, users do not acquire any guarantee for the uninterrupted functioning of the Webpage and its continuous availability. We reserve the right at any time, to limit or terminate the Web-site or part of this operation without any prior notice.
- We are not responsible for the inaccuracies or other errors or mistakes that may occur in the contents of the webpage. We can make changes or corrections at any time.
- We are not responsible for the content of user comments and reserve the right to edit them when the rules or laws are violated. Also, we have the right to unilaterally and without prior notice at any time to remove the web-based user comments.
- Using the website you agree and acknowledge that any Site Content you read or download is solely at your own discretion and selected risk and you are solely responsible for any possible loss or damage.
- To the extent permitted by mandatory provisions of laws, we are not responsible for any direct and / or indirect damages that may be suffered by users or third parties, because of the content of the Webpage, or Webpage malfunctioning, or content placed on the webpage by third parties, it’s correctness and legality.
- We are not responsible for the products of other legal or natural persons of third persons on the Webpage, for services or political advertising, product and service quality and for the consequences arising from the exercise or failure to exercise their advertisement.
Links to other sites
- In case signs of violation of the Laws of the Republic of Lithuania appear, or the legitimate requirements of law enforcement, we transmit all the information we have about the webpage user to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- The changes in these rules are posted on the Webpage.
- Rules are subject to the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
- If you have any questions, claims or matters relating to the Webpage, please address us by the following e -mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org.